It assumes that:
– its positioning and communication strategy is very close to the Swedish vision of children’s fashion and their conception of childhood
– Scandinavia is an easy country because it is modern in terms of mobile and English communication means
It has therefore pre-defined a market approach:
– Interview with some French expatriates in Sweden
– No prior visit to leading local stores but a choice of price positioning based on the French model
– Advertisements in English
– Mostly online sales
The exchanges consisted in making the difference between the understanding of Swedish culture and the Swedes and the reality of the market in Sweden
– Who is the target?
– Who are the leaders, where are they and what is their price positioning?
– How do the Swedes usually buy these products?
– How will the designed ads really be perceived by the Swedes who know that the brand comes from France?
– To which extent is the brand ready to adapt the French positioning to the Swedish market?