Because each expatriation is a new experience but still part of one single life,
Because settling in a new country does not mean to forget who you are and want to achieve,
Because you can not make people change but you can master adaptive intelligence,
Prepare yourself, focus on your goals, adapt your behaviors, unlock your potential and be bold to succeed wherever you are and may go.
Define the leader you want to be and the managerial style that fits the best regarding contexts you face.
- For you who work with colleagues from different cultures and want to develop your own leadership style by leveraging cultural differences
- From 4 to 8 months
- Develop your self-awareness of what it means for you to be a leader
- Understand what your team means by leader
- Turn this knowledge and understanding into practice
- Focus on your career path across borders and prepare your next steps
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE PROGRAM?
- 8 sessions of 1,5 hours each face-to-face or remote
- Your cultural profile
- Your psychological profile: what boosts, drives, blocks you
- Case studies to work on the field of crosscultural management
You want to discuss your needs, figure out which program would fits you more?