Because there is no Human Resources but only Human Sources,
Because your markets, customers and employees won’t adapt to you and your products,
Because while frontiers are going down, national identities arise,
Make sure to truly know what your values and culture are and communicate them in a way that will be understood by your targets and engage them
Develop cultural competencies to adapt and expand everywhere.
- For you who want your expatriated employees to be effective and well-integrated in the teams in their host country
- For you who want your HR to recruit accordingly to the business needs, leveraging the cultural differences instead of fearing them and their potential bad impact for the company
- For you who want to engage your employees all over the world and make them communicate in a way that fits the people they target.
- For you who are aware that international mobility is more than just relocation issues and want to ensure a win-win situation for the company, the expatriate and the spouse
- Tailored training in one to 3 days
- Develop your self-awareness of how cultures impact your values and behaviours, your identity
- Understand how and why perspectives may differ from a culture to another
- Turn cultural awareness and understanding into practice and build your first action plans
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE PROGRAM?
- No DOs & DON’Ts
- Your cultural profile
- Tailored cas studies and situational games to understand concretely cultures at work
- Answers to your questions regarding cultural shock, cross cultural matters and how to use cultural awareness on a day-to-day basis in your company and daily life.
You want to discuss your needs, figure out which program would fits you more?